Seagulls is a self-contained one-bedroomed flat with un-interrupted views across Falmouth Bay. It is located on the ground floor of one of Falmouth's historic terraced houses, directly opposite the Royal Cornwall Yacht Club.
We have the only all year round dog friendly beach in Falmouth just outside the front door.
From the lounge, at the front of the apartment, there are fabulous views over the water to Flushing and the ever changing vista of boats coming and going in the harbour. There is a small sunny courtyard at the back ideal to catch the last rays of evening sun or to dry off your swimwear.
The kitchen is fully equipped including a dishwasher, freezer and microwave and the bedroom has a super-king sized bed.
Dogs are welcome for a small supplemental charge.
Wi-Fi is available throughout.
For a full list of prices and information on how to book go to our Accommodation page
We hope to see you soon
Painting of Seagull's courtesy of Paul Mahoney at Paul's World of Art
Sofa and sofa-bed, television, dvd player, books, games, binoculars and most importantly fabulous views over the water
Large table, four chairs, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, kettle, toaster, microwave and a full range of kitchen equipment.
Super king size bed, wardrobe, full length mirror, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
Heated floor, bath, shower and all the usual stuff.
Wooden love seat at the front, a great place to sit in the sun and enjoy breakfast - small gated courtyard area at the rear with drying space
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
The multi-award winning National Maritime Museum Cornwall has 15 galleries, over five floors beautifully illustrating the past, present and future of this island nation. Silver winner of UK Heritage Attraction of the Year at the 2013 British Travel.
One of the most popular beaches in Falmouth, a Blue Flag status beach, with its wide arc of golden sand and inviting sea. Whilst being slightly further away from town than Castle Beach and Tunnel Beach it is still only a 10 minute walk away.
Gyllyngdune Gardens were completed in 1907 with the official opening conducted from the bandstand situated in the gardens. The Princess Pavilion was added in 1910